|Language:||English: Native Level|
Japanese supply chain company seeks an Operation Staff in Elmsford, NY.
• Obtain quotes from vendors, negotiate price as well as terms & conditions, and prepare
price proposal documents for customers.
• Process sales orders from customers, and generate purchase orders for vendors, to
maintain both purchase accounts with vendors and sales accounts with customers.
• Follow delivery schedule, arrange shipments, and keep track of backorder status on both
purchase and sales accounts.
• Prepare and provide periodic sales and inventory reports as well as necessary operations
information to Manager.
• Monitor physical inventory in warehouses on monthly basis to assure physical inventory
matching with on-the-books inventory in our internal accounting system.
• Check, inspect parts, package and ship orders periodically.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experiences.
• 1 to 3 years of experience in supply chain and logistic knowledge.
• Must have ability to work independently and prioritize work requests.
• Intermediate level Microsoft Excel skills require
Mon- Fri 8:30am-5:30pm
Car needed to commute