|Location:||New York, NY|
|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Business Level|
Japanese IT company seeks a Japanese Bilingual Accountant.
*This position is hybrid and requires the candidate to commute to their office in NYC about twice a week.
Assisting Accounting Manage and Sr. Accountant for Daily Accounting Operation, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Closing.
Daily Accounting Operation
• A/P entry and prepare weekly payment
• A/R and G/L data entries
• check issuance.
• Book fixed asset
• Sales Order Entry to inhouse Databases
• Purchase Order
• Filing and Record Storage
• Assists monthly closing
• General Ledgers to record payrolls, depreciation, amortization and other monthly adjustments.
• Assist preparing payroll data and making arrangement with the payroll
company with respect to the payroll processing.
• Assists maintaining 401K program, including updating employee payroll
data and preparation of forms and returns in compliance with IRS
• Assists monthly Sales Tax filing
• Monitoring all expenses in comparison with the monthly budget.
• Assists prepare intercompany transaction and reports.
• Assists Financial Reporting
• Assisting adjustment entries to finalize quarterly trial balances.
• Confirming the quarterly transactions with accounting department of
• Reporting the final quarterly trial balances and backup data for the key accounting items to Japan Headquarters in accordance with its instructions.
• Assists year end closing.
• Assists to prepare various tax returns and forms such as 1099, 1042,
commercial rent tax returns and sales & use tax returns, Income Tax filing.
• Assists to complete Documentation of Transfer Pricing
This position reports to Accounting Manager or Vice President, Secretary & CFO, Corporate Planning & Operation. The other persons will be designated by President & CEO if necessary.
An ideal candidate must have;
- Bilingual in Japanese/English
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related working experiences (recent graduate welcomed)