|Location:||New York, NY|
|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Business Level|
Japanese IT company seeks a CRM Developer.
*Hybrid, about 2 days a week in the office
Location: New York, NY
• Define technical/non-functional requirements of customer’s business system
• Design, develop, plan and deploy the system change and/or code, while discussing technical aspects with outsource vendors
• Estimate and plan efforts necessary for system change and code deployment
• Troubleshoot system error and/or software bugs, and provide workaround.
• Propose reasonable solution to root cause of system error and/or software bugs.
• Design system behavior or use case scenario and develop program code to meet the requirement
• Provide necessary documents for effective support
• Acquire and apply knowledge of new technology
• Collaborate with senior engineers to identify and solve variety of problems
• Participates in multi implementation projects or customer supports
• Follow project schedule (WBS) for projects
• Follow support service plan for maintenance support
• Performs system tests (integration test, regression test, performance test)
• Proposes improvements of client’s business system
• Follow or assist Grade3 engineer for documenting, configuring, and testing tasks in project or support
• Record his/her daily work logs every day in the work log system, such as Sprint back Log and SharePoint
• Analyze actual versus forecast of assigned support cases and assigned projects.
• Analyze the situations of assigned support cases or assigned projects and come up with improvement plans or solutions
• Prepare and report for his/her line manager regarding statuses of assigned projects/support cases.
• Come up with improvement plans or solutions based on the above analysis and execute them arranging stakeholders by him/herself
• Prepare and report for his/her line manager regarding statuses of assigned projects/support cases
• Value teamwork covering absence of teammates and supporting them
• Shift work time as directed by supervisor or manager
• Comply with laws, regulations, Employee Handbook and the operation rules defined in the assigned teams
• Backup and educate Grade1 engineer to accumulate ERP system knowledge or customer support
• Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
• Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by manager and other senior management.
• Maintains high ethical standards in the work place.
• Reports all irregular issues and problems to management for solution.
• Maintains good communication with other managers, staff & outside contacts.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
・Experience using Microsoft Dynamics
・Experience as a programmer
・Japanese skills preferred but not required
$100K~ (DOE, Exempt)