|Location:||New York, NY|
|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Business Level|
A global consulting firm seeks an ERP Business Consultant.
*Local candidate in NY/NJ preferred, but remote candidates can be considered too
Client: Japanese multinational trading company NY office
Project Start Date: ASAP to 10/31/2022 ※starting date will possibly be delayed
Duration: 5 months might be extended based on performance (Until March in 2023)
• Client, Japanese multinational trading company, has over 200 group companies in various vertical industry in Americas and their digital strategy department currently works on supporting for them to promote about 20 DX projects. The objectives of this project are to generate and execute the projects through proposing DX countermeasure and making the consensus with group companies and to improve client's internal capability.
•Currently there are increasing requests for IT assessment and ERP implementation support from group companies and clients are looking for additional resources with expertise.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Subject Matter Expert (SME) or supporter for PIC, specifically the following tasks in order to lead the project;
• Planning and monitoring the DX project cooperating with clients and group companies.
• Finding the painpoints of group companies based on objective information and consider DX measure to resolve it.
• Enlightmenting the other project member on client side to improve their capability such as documentation and business analysis
Target project example
・ERP migration: Agriculture producer, Automotive dealer etc.
・Digital Twin: Waste water plan operator, Oil terminal uperator etc.
・B2B Ecommerce: Chemical distributor, food producer etc.
・B2C Ecommerce: Cosmetic web seller etc.
・Analytics: Salmon producer/seller etc.
• Must have experience in ERP system integration project related to globally acknowledged package solutions such as SAP, Oracle and Microsoft etc.
• Have strong program/project management(project issue, timeline, risk, etc.) skill based on experience and knowledge of methodology.
• Have strong documentation and presentation skill/capability(Experience of reporting to senior management is preferred) and can review logically output drafted by clients.
• Leadership and coordination skill to obtain a consensus among various stakeholders including group companies users as well as clients.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
• Must be able to travel nationwide
• Experience in execution or plan of IoT/Digital Twin projects
• Experience in introduction of machine learning system/tool.
• Experience in conducting proposal to clients for the project in consulting firm and so on.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional partners and senior management
• Spanish skills are preferred but not required
Remote - client's location is NY Manhattan (USA Headquarter)
Remote work, EST 9am~6pm