|Language:||English: Business Level|
Japanese IT company is seeking a Product Cyber VM Specialist.
• Support Threat Intel gathering process for Product Cybersecurity – ID issues (CD, ID, Auto-ISAC, Daily Clip Sheet, Media, Social Media, Sprinklr, Industry Conferences, … others)
• Create Tickets for Vulnerability Management (VM) process in JIRA system for reported/identified issues – as needed
• Create and edit Triage Documents (Risk Assessment) following documented process and template.
Manage Tickets in Vulnerability Management (VM) process to facilitate item resolution (ID to Close)
• Follow-up tracked items
• Communicate with stakeholders to promote resolution / closure of reported items
• Assess proposed security remediation actions from stakeholders
• Propose alternative security solution options
• Coordinate Validation activities
• Conduct Validation activities (hands-on) and document as needed
• Prepare communications / documents for internal and global partners regarding tracked items
• Develop and document Product Cybersecurity Group (PCG) processes
• Conduct reviews of draft Process documents with stakeholder departments
• Develop training materials for internal and external stakeholders
• Coordinate Table-top exercises with internal and external stakeholders
• Prepare materials for Vehicle Cybersecurity Governance Committee
• Tracking of VM Activities for management /planning purposes
• Ability to detect and prioritize key items for investigation from multiple sources
• Working knowledge and experience with JIRA and Confluence
• Experience with Threat analysis, Attack procedure and attack path analysis, Impact Assessment (SFOP), CVSS Assessment, Risk Assessment, Asset Assessment, CWE Mapping.
• JIRA, VVM/PSIRT Process knowledge, knowledge/experience in Cybersecurity practices, Validation skills (hands-on a plus), experience with remediation of security vulnerabilities.
• Technical writing skills / MS Office, PPTX, Excel, Visio,
• Process development, Business insight, Company knowledge
• Process development / Business insight
• Process development / presentation skills
• Communications skills, relationship building, project management
• MS Office, PPTX, Excel, Visio, Jira,
Work Location : Plano, TX (Hybrid)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm,