|Location:||O'Hare Airport (Chicago)|
|Language:||English: Business Level|
Japanese Airline is seeking a Cargo Operations Senior Associate or Coordinator.
You are eligible for a one-time bonus of $4,000 for this position. (upon successful completion of the 90 day probation period, paid in the 6th month of hire)
1. Take responsibility to give direction to others and assists in identifying and solving routine problems.
2. Assist, monitor and supervise the flight and cargo handling.
3. Interact with customers, other ANA locations/branches and government agencies, and ground handling management and staff.
4. Conduct procedural and informational briefing with the ground handling staff and supervise the office, warehouse, and ramp operation.
5. Coordinate the local standard cargo operation procedures with the assigned handling agents and sub-tenants
Responsibilities include but are not limited to operational performance.
- 2+ years of cargo operation experience in cargo experience
- Excellent communication skill in English
- Able to work flexible schedules (morning/night shifts and weekends)
- Valid Driver's License is a must
- Basic PC skills
- Understanding in diverse cultures
O'Hare International Airport (Chicago, IL)
Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick)