|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Conversation Level|
Japanese IT company is seeking a Presales Engineer/Consultant/PM (hybrid, 2~3 days in the office per week).
*This is a 6 months contract to full time position
The Presales team plays a vital role in providing product knowledge and technical service to grow and scale the company's IT support, enterprise, and vehicle security service globally. As a Presales engineer/PM/ consultant, you will demonstrate the consultative approach to understanding customer needs to illustrate technical proposals. This position will apply their knowledge and skills in a highly energized, fast-paced, and innovative environment in the North American region. This position offers a great opportunity to learn and grow both technical, project management, and consultation skills in evolving automotive market. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about IT/IoT technology and the automotive industry. This position will work directly with domain leaders (managers and above) along with other presales team members in a highly collaborative environment. We take pride in quality over quantity, bad news first is our mindset.
- Demonstrates technical understanding and broad knowledge of IT domain. Experience in one or more of the following fields is preferable: Enterprise IT support, Network, Cloud computing, Cybersecurity, and Vehicle security.
- Basic understanding of the automobile industry and business atmosphere.
- Support sales team in the pre-implementation discussion.
- Consultation capability in related technology and or related service to customers.
- Ability to facilitate and conduct POC on a needs basis. Engage with the Tech team for successful PoC and Pilot PJs.
- Create solution proposals and work with domain leaders and account managers to propose to customers.
- Articulate technical work map from customer requirements (technical knowledge is required)
- Work closely with Tech teams and ensure the successful implementation of technical vision. Might also need to work with outside technical vendors.
- Project planning and overall project management.
- Work with global partners and internal presales team to build technical proposals.
- Explore the latest trends in industry-related technology (i.e., IoT, Cloud, Security, etc.).
- Make or help make decisions that will solve not only the technical challenge but also the business challenge.
- Address and solve customer problems while reporting issues to the domain leaders in an agile fashion.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in IT industry
- Experience working in a dynamic environment including multiple parties such as team members, business partners and external suppliers
- Bilingual (English and Japanese) communication skill is a plus (optional)