|Location:||New York, NY|
|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Native Level|
IT企業がIT Sales Representativeを募集しております。
The company is looking for Japanese and English bilingual sales and marketing representatives to assist in the sales and marketing of the company's products and to create competitive advantages for the company in the industry.
Sales and Marketing Representative’s Responsibilities:
- Promoting the company's existing clients and introducing new clients to the market.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding client’s requirements, identifying needs, and suggest system improvements to achieve the clients’ goals.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, propose and acquire new projects, follow-up existing projects
- Coordinate contract details with clients, conclude contracts, and coordinate possible extension of the contracts
- Provide recruiting support for the clients, interview candidates based on the clients’ needs
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Report and respond when problems occur
- Attend daily online meeting
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing or sales preferred
- Japanese/English bilingual
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to work independently
- Ability to search and interview personnel with skills and backgrounds that meet customer needs
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to complaints and issues from customers
- Strong PC skills in Japanese and English (MS Word, Excel, Access preferred)
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written) in Japanese and English
- IT sales experience or IT development experience preferred
Health care（Company covers partially for the employee）
Dental insurance coverage （Company covers partially for the employee）
Paid time off
New York, NY