|Language:||English: Native Level|
Title: Logistics & Accounting Assistant (temporary)
Report to: Manager
Period: 3 months from May 15, 20 23 August 11, 2023
Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., with unpaid one hour lunch break
Logistics and Accounting activities in the United States of America, including
but not limited to
• Complete accurate purchase orders to HQ office according to customers’ orders
• Negotiate with HQ office to obtain best shipping schedules for customers.
• Contact customers to confirm delivery date and address. Respond to delivery related inquiries and concerns from customers.
• Forward the shipping documents to custom brokers and customers
• Coordinate with the forwarding agent and provide accurate, up to date information to customers
• Notify customers about any delivery delays in advance
• Enter the daily PO transactions into our system
• Prepare proper invoice for billing to our customers
• Monitor consignment inventory carefully
• Issuing Purchase Orders, send Invoices and Purchase Orders, inform delivery status in a timely manner
• Ensure all customers support done correctly and on timely basic.
• Prepare and submit Sales Record monthly 4th business day of each month.
• Prepare checks Compile monthly reports
• Investigate and collect outstanding invoices
• Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules
• Issue Invoices Input AP Expenses
• Bank Account Re conciliation, manage AR and AP accounts
• 100% Achievement on accuracy to reporting financial information.
• Inform payment status and cash collection in a timely manner.
• Credit insurance renewal, commercial insurance renewal,
• Provide Accounting and Logistics updates to staff on a weekly or monthly basis.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail/Self learning skills
• Logistics Knowledge skills and abilities
• Adaptability/Continually seeking improvement
• Computer literacy and the ability to use various specialist applications
• Good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
• “People person” who is confident and has a positive personality
• Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines,
• Multi-task and be able to prioritize.
• Ability to work both independently, with minimum supervision, and in a team environment
• Ability to learn quickly, manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.