|Location:||Elk Grove Village - IL|
|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Native Level|
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Elk Grove Village (on-site)
Responsible for handling overall General Affairs activities and office management, including:
• Responsible for a variety of office-related tasks.
• Liaise with internal employees and external parties regarding general affairs and administrative support functions.
• Respond to internal and external inquiries.
• Direct external and internal visitors and guests as needed.
• Bring together several facets of operations to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
• Coordinate facility modifications as needed.
• Coordinate the uniform and corporate wear programs.
• Communicate with business groups as needed to ensure their facilities’ needs are being met.
• Coordinate with Safety Administrator and HR as needed to ensure safety needs are being met.
• Handle corporate Liability Insurance planning and coordination.
• Lead the Company’s relocation search: location, size, capacity planning and coordination in consideration of the size of headcounts, products volume, and working space.
• Corporate leased vehicles - communicate policies and procedures, answer employee questions, and manage deployment.
• Respond to employee fleet vehicle accidents.
• Identify and suggest improvement opportunities to drive efficiency and cost-savings.
Provide translation to the CEO during the meetings as needed.
• 1-3 years of office administration experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years Office Management experience
• High School Diploma or Equivalent Required.
• Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
• Attention to detail is a must as well as strong organizational skills
• S/he must be committed to establishing and maintaining effective organizational systems within an office environment
• Strong problem solving skills
• Independent self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude
• Exceptional time management skills with a proven ability to follow-through on assignments and to meet deadline
• Must be a team player with the ability to establish collaborative, cross-departmental relationships with a high degree of reliability
• Strong verbal & written communication skills