|Location:||Irving, TX |
|Language:||English: Native Level, Japanese: Conversation Level|
A major food/beverage maker is seeking a Logistics Coordinator in Dallas, TX.
Opening a full-time position for Logistics Coordinator - Order fulfilment. .
I. General Position Summary
This position is responsible for supporting the company’s logistics activities including order entry, EDI processing, inventory issue discovery, data synchronization, and other order management duties. Provides excellent customer service by responding promptly to inquiries. Supports the relationship between the sales team and retailers/distributors.
II. Essential Job Functions
1. Order / Deduction Management
Processes incoming EDI, email, and fax orders; Provides BOL/ release orders in the system to ensure timely delivery of orders/products. Issues invoices to customers after shipment; Comprehend and compare open order status against the Daily Sales Report and report any issues to the manager.
2. EDI and Data Synchronization
Data entry and transmission of EDI documents, Identify and resolve EDI mapping issues, Upload GDSN product data to meet customer’s requirements.
3. Logistics / Inventory Control
Support logistics managers by monitoring inventory levels of products to reduce out-of-stocks and excess stock. Track incoming shipments with members of the Logistics Team, Participate in Inventory Allocation strategy discussions.
4. Customer Service
Provides exceptional customer service by responding promptly to customer’s inquiries and concerns. Effective management of customer relationship database including a complete understanding of the customer’s logistical/supply chain requirements, preferred communication method and resolution of issues.
5. Keeps Management Informed
By reporting on all incidents quickly to eliminate problems; and by communicating with Management regularly.
6. Complies with Federal, State, and Local Practices including Product Recalls
By promoting and maintaining all relevant policies and procedures and participating in the Product Recall process.
III. Experience / Minimum Qualifications
1. Language Skills - Fluency in English required (Japanese a plus)
2. Mathematical Skills - Ability calculate and apply concepts of basic math
3. Reasoning Abilities - Ability to apply common sense and problem solve
4. Assessment and Analytical Skills - Ability to understand and analyze technical documents
5. Computer Skills - Ability to use a computer and such applications as Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
6. Required Education - Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience
7. Experience - EDI and data synchronization training is a plus