|Location:||New York, NY|
|Language:||English: Business Level|
A global consulting firm seeks a PMO within a client bank.
Location: NY Manhattan/ mainly Remote work EST time
Project Start Date: 11/1/2023 - 3/31/2024
Project Duration: 5 months
Project: Company-issued mobile device implementation
The bank's IT Project Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, and closing technology projects within scope, on time, and within budget. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT project management and the bank industry, excellent leadership skills.
1. Project Planning:
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project plans, timelines, and schedules.
- Develop and manage project budgets and resource allocation.
2. Project Execution:
- Lead cross-functional project teams to ensure successful project execution.
- Monitor project progress, track milestones, and manage changes in project scope.
- Identify and mitigate project risks and issues in a proactive manner.
- Communicate project status and updates to stakeholders regularly.
3. Resource Management:
- Allocate and manage project resources, including team members, vendors, and equipment.
- Coordinate with department managers to ensure availability of required resources.
4. Quality Assurance:
-Establish and maintain project quality standards and ensure adherence to them.
-Conduct project reviews and quality assurance activities to deliver high-quality results.
5. Stakeholder Management:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather project requirements and expectations.
- Maintain positive relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Address and resolve stakeholder concerns and issues promptly.
6. Documentation and Reporting:
- Maintain accurate project documentation, including project plans, status reports, and change requests.
- Generate regular project reports and present project updates to management.
7. Procurement and Vendor Management:
- Coordinate procurement activities related to project needs, including vendor selection and contracts.
- Manage vendor relationships and performance to ensure project success.
8. Change Management:
- Develop and implement change management plans as needed to support project objectives.
- Facilitate training and communication to ensure smooth transitions.
- Proven experience as an IT Project Manager, with a track record of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum, Waterfall).
- PMP, PRINCE2, or other relevant project management certification is a plus.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, systems, and technologies.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Project experience in mobile device implementation.
- Strong knowledge of smartphone technologies, mobile operating systems (iOS, Android), and mobile device management (MDM) platforms.
- Familiarity with mobile security principles, data privacy regulations, and industry compliance standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess complex organizational requirements and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to develop project plans, manage timelines, and coordinate resources.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with clients, stakeholders, and end-users at various organizational levels.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into user-friendly language and deliver training and presentations to diverse audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
English. (Nice to have Japanese)
Holding US working visa