|Language:||English: Native Level|
Title: Application Engineer
Location: Wood Dale, IL or Parsippany, NJ
Salary: $80k DOE
Report to: Engineering Manager/Branch General Manager
The Application Engineer helps sell complex and technological products or services to customers or end users and helps get the products or services work successfully. They must have extensive knowledge of the products’ parts and functions and must understand the scientific processes that make these products work.
• Help customers choose proper products to use, with supporting technical evidence and data.
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products and services to customers and prospects.
• Confer with customers and engineers to assess and determine requirements.
• Collaborate with sales teams and mutually understand customers’ requirements and provide support activities.
• Secure and renew orders and arrange deliveries.
• Plan and modify products and design and make custom products to meet customer needs, including purchasing components and outsourced modification.
• Help customers solve problems they have on their applications.
• Prepare product related documents or information that customers require.
• Help in researching and developing new products.
• May be asked to take on other projects, assignments, and/or tasks in accordance with business demands.
• Experience: 3 years +
• Language: English
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field is required