|New York City, NY
|English: Business Level, Japanese: Native Level
Japanese IT company currently looking for a Bilingual Accounting Coordinator to join our Accounting Department in their New York Office.
• Performs day-to-day accounting functions, including invoice processing, handling accounts receivable and payable requests.
• Research and resolving discrepancies in a timely fashion and providing support and assistance for any audit requests.
• Participate in team, company, or other meetings and occasional training and webinars, as needed or requested.
• Entering financial transactions into Accounting software to process data and complete reports and other documentation, while maintaining confidentiality of all financial data.
The right candidate will possess:
• Strong oral and written communication skills demonstrating the ability to collaborate and prepare communications/presentations, reports, and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to deliver quality work, manage time and multiple tasks in stressful situations effectively, adapt to changing priorities, and respond with urgency to requests while remaining focused on
• Experience in a multicultural working environment and sensitivity to intercultural issues.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in Excel or similar software and willingness to learn new software, specifically ERP systems.
• Excellent organization and attention to detail-orientated sills, along with the ability to organize thoughts and ideas.
• Mathematical and problem-solving skills.
• Teamwork skills and motivation to work effectively across functions collaboratively, as well as independently.
• Associate degree (A.A.) in accounting, finance, or similar field or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum one year of hands-on experience in a similar position.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work with integrity, discretion, and professional approach.
• Willingness to learn unfamiliar procedures and processes and ask questions in a timely manner.
• Any accounting certificates would be a plus.
• Effective English communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, are required.
• Effective Japanese communication skills, both written and verbal, are also required for this position.
• 50K – 55K
Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not
limited to qualification, work experience, training, education, and skill level. The above hiring range
represents our good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of