|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Business Level|
Japanese Food Trading Company seeks a Multi lingual (Japanese/Mandarin/English) Sales Support Rep.
【About the Company】
Food Trading company, which is celebrating its 90th year in 2016; since the establishment of the company, the business has been constantly growing.
The company imports 4,000 Japanese food ingredients, food products and beverages from Japan.
As Japanese food is more and more favored in USA, the business will be growing even more in the future, and the company is seeking an additional sales representative who can build great relationship with Chinese-speaking clients in NYC, NJ and nearby areas.
• Engage in Sales activity and ensure that all materials are assigned prior to deadlines.
• Update customer information in the company database when requested.
• Customer service to answer general questions or to gauge their level of satisfaction with the company when required.
• Collaborate with the salesmen to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed and processed on time
• Report immediately of any inventory or service issues to responsible party.
• Respond to phone calls and emails from customers.
• Deals with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary.
• Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems.
• Take care of will call customers by taking their order and contacting warehouse to ensure that their products will be assembled.
• Expedite requests for rush orders and alter sales orders and shipping data as needed.
• Assisting sales representatives to process sales orders accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Provide statements for customers or sales representatives in order to receive payments on time.
• Learning about company merchandise, mailing out the invoice copy to customers
• Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches to upsell to customers.
• Review sales representatives’ expenses calculations and documents.
• Computer literacy, professional attire, positive attitude
【Work Location】 Secaucus,NJ (New Jersey)
【Work Hour】 8:00-17:00 (unpaid lunch)
【Salary & Benefit】 $15 /hr～ ＋ Excellent benefit provided
・Insurance（Medical, Dental, Vision, life）100% covered by company including Family
・401K with matching
・Business Level of 3 languages (Japanese/Mandarin Chinese/English)
・Basic computer skill
・Office work and customer support experience is plus but not required
Ask a recruiter for more details and other possible positions.