|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Business Level|
Japanese IT company seeks for Japanese Bilingual Project Leader.
Currently looking for a Project Leader to join our Infrastructure Solutions Department in Irving, TX Office.
• Provide assistance and guidance as a Team Leader.
• Manage end user training as a Project Manager
• Perform server administration and network monitoring
• Process mass communication through the organization
• Provide end user support by email and phone.
• Business travel within the Continental US and South American (1-2 times per year)
The right candidate will possess:
• At least five years of user support and lead experience within small teams (up to five members)
• Server administration and troubleshooting experience with Windows-based servers
• Extensive knowledge of various business software (Windows OS, Office Suites, Adobe Acrobat,
• Small to mid-scale Project Management experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, internal technology teams and users.
• Ability to multitask based on priority; client-focused and detail oriented.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Proficient English and Intermediate Japanese communication skills are a must.
• Client-focused, detail-oriented, and has good communication skills
• Can demonstrate leadership, as a great team player and self-starter
• Microsoft or other IT Vendor certifications
• PMP or equivalent certifications
• ITIL Foundation certification