|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Native Level|
Japanese energy company is seeking a Japanese speaking IT Project Coordinator.
IT Project Coordinator assists IT Sr. Mangaer's team with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information. IT Project Coordinator provides technical, commercial and strategic support to ensure efficient implementation of IT project, operation and maintenance.
- Track and control project budget.
- Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings, which include coworkers, vendors and the HQ IT team.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Provide technical, commercial and strategic support.
- Interact with external vendors and the HQ IT team.
- Provide technical advice and support to users.
- Conduct technical research.
- Communicate and utilize external IT vendors.
- Respond to IT helps from colleagues and others.
- Direct and supervise external IT service providers.
- 5+ years of related work experience such as IT consulting, IT project management and user support.
- Proficiency in software/ hardware/ network/ MS products/ project management and user support.
- Native level fluency in Japanese
- Bachelor's degree
Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm
Houston, TX(Uptown area)