|Language:||English: Native Level|
Japanese company seeks a Marketing Manager who has experience in in civil or construction related industries.
Location: NYC or Chicago, IL, Home office close to a major airport
Start：September 2020 Salary :80-100K
The primary responsibility of this position is to marketing activity res of a new product developed and widely used in Japan. Also to support COMPANY Japan for approval process in the US.
After launch the business, direct sales to medium and large sized accounts. This job requires up to 50% travel within the US and Canada.
• Lead Marketing Activity in assigned territory (NY, IL & MA)
• Support COMPANY to be approved in the US.
• Lead New Business Development including spec-in activities in the assigned territory
• Responsible to attain required sales volume, revenue and profitability for assigned accounts (After Biz will be launched)
• Execute and support business line strategies and objectives within territory
• Manage the relationship and Negotiate contracts/NDAs with direct customers and distributors
• Have presentation or seminar to promote the products
• Quote and negotiate pricing consistent with the guidelines established by the business line
• Gather information on clients (voice of the customer), potential markets and projects
• Continuously monitors competitive activity
• Seeks and fosters opportunities to help generate new business
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 plus years’ experience in civil or construction related industries, marketing or sales environments
• Experience with insulation material such as PU foam a plus
• Experience with spec-in activity to architects a plus
• Strong knowledge of US regulation for construction, especially insulation
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Demonstrated customer satisfaction orientation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Ability to travel on a regular basis
Desirable but not required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Discipline
• Knowledge of chemistry and market
• SAP, CRM, BI Experience
NYC, NY or Chicago, IL (Boston, MA) Home office close to major airport
Driver's license needed