|Location:||Arlington Heights, IL|
|Salary:||Up to $90K|
|Language:||English: Business Level|
Japanese logistics company is seeking an Outside Sales (Truck broker).
- Contact new shippers by cold calling and using known contacts within the industry.
- Set up meetings with shippers to sell truckload and brokerage services.
- Determine the best coverage opportunities. Lane by lane or country wide based on shippers needs or areas of interest.
- Create presentations for shippers to include best coverage options.
- Negotiate rates on new business lanes to include opportunities for annual rate increases based on service levels.
- Create contracts for new business.
- Create shipping procedures for new business.
- Work with the operational team for the first 90 days to ensure coverage that was sold is being managed properly.
- Be the point of contact for shippers on escalated items.
- Meet with shippers every 90 days and continue to build relationships to increase business opportunities.
- Other sales functions as requested by the company.
- 4+ years of sales experience in logistics industry (Domestic truck dispatch, quotation, rate negotiation)
- Strong ability to learn new technology
- Excellent customer service skill
- Able to travel overnight as needed
Arlington Heights, IL
Up to $90K