|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Conversation Level|
Japanese company is seeking a Parts Coordinator.
• Interfacing with customers and factory and Processing quotes, orders, RMA (Return Material Agreement), shipping invoices/delivery note, etc.
• Supplying CSE (Customer Service Engineer) with evaluation parts upon receipt of required form. Following up with CSE to ensure that loaned evaluation parts will be returned to inventory or sold to customer within the specified date.
• Ordering parts from factory for customers per PO (Purchase Order) and CSE by approved PR (Purchase Requisition).
• Providing proper documents for shipping and receiving. Physically receiving in and shipping out parts. Processing related data entry and maintain offline logs.
• Tracking billable Field Service Reports (FSRs) and coordinating with CSE’s and customers to obtain documents necessary for invoicing. Updating various logs (e.g. billable service, tool warranty and acceptance, etc.).
• Communicating with CE Parts Center at factory to ensure ordered parts will ship as scheduled.
• Informing delivery schedules to customers as well as to related engineers and managers in order to schedule service/ installation.
• Communicating with Accounting Department when closing POs and transferring orders to invoices.
• Performing bi-annual physical inventory counts and reconciliations for all offices and client sites.
• Confirming physical inventory schedules with Service Group, handling adjustments and collecting required PO’s. Performing random cycle counts as needed, but at least once every quarter.
• Preparing outbound shipments from inventory. Organizing the inventory parts on the shelving units.
• Ordering office supplies and packing/shipping materials as needed.
• Covering for Parts Administrator when necessary.
• Performing other duties as requested.
- Excellent data and time management skill
- Good communication skill in English
- Basic PC skill (MS Office)
- Able to lift up to 50lb
*This is Contract to Hire position
Part-time (20h/ week) or Full time (40h/week, 8am to 5pm)