|Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Conversation Level|
Japanese IT company seeks an Experienced Server Engineer immediately. in LA
Bilingual English (Fluent: Be able to speak and type business emails) – Japanese (Fluent: Be able to type business emails and speak business Japanese)
Prefer an experienced candidate with minimum of 2-3 years in IT Industry with engineer duties.
A person who can multitask and be able to work collaborative in teams.
Experiences over 3 years are welcome.
2. Description of Responsibilities
• Analyzes potential client’s needs, market trends & demands. Creates made-to-order services and products for clients with utilizing available Internet related Products, Services and Technologies.
• Implement and upgrade existing and new services & solutions.
• Technical Consultation for customers.
• Technical Project Management for pre-sales and post-sales.
• Control projects, vendors and sub-contractors for delivery and completion of projects on time.
• Provide installation, analysis and other field services at site.
• Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot Network/Server/IT related systems.
• Customer support for high technical level issue.
• Troubleshooting of high technical level issue for 24 hours x 7days on-call duty (Not full shift duty).
• Manages existing accounts for all technical issues.
This position reports to Manger or General Manager, Professional Services department.
Others will be designated by President & CEO if necessary.
[Starting Salary of Permanent Position]
a) Negotiable for experienced engineers; DOE