|Language:||English: Native Level|
Japanese manufacturing company (Semiconductor industry) is seeking a Customer Support Engineer - Dicer/ Back Grinder.
- Install, repair and maintain Dicer/ Back Grinder and related peripherals.
- Perform periodical maintenance.
- Perform basic repairs and communicate with the customer regarding status of installs/ periodical maintenance and repairs.
- Communicate with customers regarding the current and future applications requirements and coordinate this information with the application engineering department.
- Understand and communicate information relating to customer device trends and strategies.
- Complete detailed field service reports and submit to management in a timely manner.
- Document issues that cannot be resolved immediately at the customer site by using appropriate format.
- Learn how customer uses system in device development and manufacturing to identify future enhancement opportunities.
- Travel as required to perform these duties to obtain training.
- Other duties as required.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering OR A.A. degree with 2+ years of field experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Japanese language skill is a plus but not required