|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Business Level|
Japanese logistics company is seeking a Japanese Bilingual Sales/ Customer Service Manager.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Coordinates the compiling of lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shoes, internet web sites, and other sources.
- Directs sales territories, regions and accounts among comapny's sales team.
- Represents the company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Meets with key customers, assisting sales team with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas to proposed client base expansion.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Determines customer viability and potential for new business.
- Coordinates collection activities regarding delinquent accounts.
- Handle cargo shipment arrangement for key customers.
- Directs and/ or handles investigation and resolution of customer problems.
- Oversees assigned departmental, branch or local organizations of the region. Ensures that all policies and procedures are developed; business plan strategies, timelines, goals etc. are monitored and followed.
- Monitors and reviews employees' work activities through individual meetings, departmental and group meetings to ensure that all activities are proceeding smoothly to the plan.
- Motivates, develops and mentors employees for improved job performance.
- Develops and presents to Senior Management matters requiring decisions regarding departmental activities.
- Prepares and submits monthly sales reports and past due accounts reports.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Able to work over time if needed
- Able to go over-night business trip if needed
Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K, and etc.
Mon-Fri 8：00am - 5:00pm