|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Native Level|
Japanese company is seeking an Inside Sales.
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
► FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
► Employment Status: Full-time
► Location: Sunnyvale, CA
► Department: Marketing & Sales Dpt.
► Report to: Sr. Sales Manager
❖ Job Summary
The Inside Sales Representative has the responsibility to manage purchase orders on a daily basis. They are the key link in communication with our customers for order/inventory questions.
The individual works closely with Logistics group to ensure that every order is processed and delivered on time.
This position also needs to play a fundamental role in consignment inventory management and issuing sales orders and invoices. Also, they are responsible for administrative
functions to support sales and marketing activities such as item/price registration, sample
request, and quotation preparations.
- Four (4) year bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One (1) year previous inside sales experience.
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt or respond to different types of characters.