|Salary:||Up to $60/H|
|Language:||English: Business Level|
Japanese IT company is seeking an AWS Solution Architect (Lead).
- Work with prospects and customers for understanding requirement and creating SOW.
- Lead planning and design of public cloud-base architectures, solutions, configurations, integrations, and migrations for mobility service platform.
- Build the production-grade prototypes to demonstrate the technical depth in the new technologies.
- Collaborate with internal/ external team members to enable delivery of solutions comprising of software, infrastructure, security, and operations.
- Keep stakeholders up to date on project status, risks and challenges and proactively resolve risks and challenges.
- Manage conflicts and should be able to prioritize deliveries in a resource constrained situation.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- Sr. Architect/ Technical Lead experience in IT projects.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS Cloud in following areas; AWS Consulting and Solutions development, Software Architecture, Design, Application Development, 3rd party integrations.
- Must have led delivery teams through software SDLC preferably in agile methodology.
- Experience being involved in the business aspects of building a solution (cost, pricing, contracts, vendor management, etc.)
- Experience with automotive data structure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
BIG PLUS EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS:
- Professional Cloud Certification (AWS Solutions Architect, AWS DevOps Engineer)
- Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Terraform, Ansible
- GitHub, Bitbucket
- CI/CD tools
- Japanese language skill
HOURS: Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
Location: Plano, TX
Type: 6months to 1 year
Rate: up to $60/H