|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Business Level|
Japanese automotive company seeks for JOEM sales experienced Japanese Bilingual Sales Account Manager.
The Sales account manage will be responsible for JOEM customers and fluent Japanese is a requirement. Products are technical based and require good communication skill both verbally and through presentations. Good organizational skills are necessary to track current and future sales progress.
• Develop strategies for new business
• Manage the RFQ process which includes cost breakdowns and tooling submission
• Communicate with parent company in Japan and coordinate sales efforts jointly
• Develop relationships with OEM tiers to assure company products are employed per OEM’s requirements
• Review new design and engineering changes and follow up with OEM on cost and tooling changes
• Be willing to travel with the possibility of overseas travel
• Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to make presentations in front of both purchasing and engineering