|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Native Level|
Japanese IT company is seeking a Japanese Bilingual Project Manager (Cyber Security)
- Manage cross-functional programs from end-to-end, covering a range of areas including vehicle security, along with coordinating with hardware and software platforms.
- Develop project plans, supervise the work of various team members.
- Facilitate efficient communication across all levels of a project and stakeholders involve ensuring consistency in reaching the project goal.
- Provide technical insights and advise to customer stakeholders for project planning and execution.
- Conduct all aspects of project initiation, planning, execution and closure for projects. Projects will be both for customer organization and own team.
- Recognize any potential opportunities, risks or complications at customer side and communicating same to own team and project team members for next plan of action.
- Provide decision support for project sponsors, decision makers, and stakeholders involved in related projects. Define and maintain roadmap detailing work streams for continuous improvement.
- Improve project performance via regular status reporting and executive reviews. Investigate specific performance issues and communicate early warning sigs of risk. Enforce consistent performance reporting guidelines to make reporting efficient for stakeholders.
- Identify project level milestones and integrate them into an overall customer program level strategy. Supervise all project scheduling and quality of deliverable.
- Monitor project milestones and critical dates to identify potential failure of project schedule. Identify ways to resolve schedule issues.
- Devising new programs that support the organization's objectives.
- Evaluating and assessing the program's strengths and weaknesses.
- Working with other departments to develop budgets and plans for the programs.
- Analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying date, and recommending actions.
-B.S. degree in electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Bilingual (Japanese and English)
- Automotive information systems experience
- 5+ years of experience in product development
- 7+ years of experience in IT project management (Security, network, infrastructure, cloud, application)
- Strong technical background in security, network, infrastructure, cloud, application
- Individual contributor design engineering experience is a big plus
Location: Plano, TX