|Language:||English: Native Level|
Japanese semiconductor company is seeking an Inside Sales.
Distributor of electronics/semiconductors
Maintain products supply chain/pipeline between suppliers & customers. Account set up, quoting, order entry, forecasting, scheduling, expediting, cancelling, invoicing, credit issues, RMA and problem resolution. Analyze schedules to update customers as to the status of their orders.
- Required Experience:3-5 years of (Buyer, Procurement, Logistics, Supply chain or Customer Service experience over three years and understand order process, forecasting, invoicing, credit & debit, expedite, cancel, push out orders and RMA)
- Well understanding of demand and supply works as well as supply chain system.
- Excellent Communication skill in English
- High level of Excel spread sheet (Formula, format, pivot table required)
**Plus skills & experience
- Oracle, SAP, AS400, QuickBooks
- Working in Semiconductor industry
Business hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Salary: Around $50K