|Language:||English: Native Level, Japanese: Business Level|
Japanese company is seeking a Regional Sales Representative.
- Serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Maintain good relationship with the customers by visiting and/or communicating with adequate intervals.
- Prepare and submit RFQ and SR whenever necessary or appropriate.
- Support new product introduction builds towards final sale/ qualification.
- Support resolving technical issues related to soldering by using own knowledge or by getting support from the expert within the company.
- Collect solder samples periodically at the customer and submit the specimen to the laboratory for analysis, then feedback the analysis results to the customer.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintain a spreadsheet of previous sample requests and follow up with the customers accordingly.
- Maintain call report and meeting minutes, and keep those updated.
- Provide technical presentations to customers and colleagues.
- Obtain accurate forecast from customers to assist with production scheduling and cost savings.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Participate in upcoming tradeshow events, assist with booth ordering and set-up when necessary, arranging customer invitations and transportation.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results and needed.
- 2+ years of Sales experience in automotive industry (especially Solder experience is a big plus)
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Valid driver's license
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with sales volumes greater than 1,000,000