|Language:||English: Native Level|
Pharmaceutical Company seeks a Sr. HR Manager.
Regular, Full-time, Exempt
Competitive Job Summary
Under the general direction of the Human Resources (HR) Director will develop competitive strategies and objectives in compensation practices. Manage human capital data to develop policies, establish processes, turning data and processes into metrics, measurements, and graphics-based reports to support the goals and objectives of the Company in employee total rewards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Include but not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned)
• Develop analytics using advanced MS Excel techniques primarily around total rewards cost projections and reporting, competitive benchmarking, pay analysis, job architecture, performance development and career levelling but also may include benefits, and sales compensation data.
• Manage the annual compensation review cycle for the US local employees which includes merit, annual and quarterly target bonus, long-term incentive plan, any adjustment and promotion.
• Build, drive implement and maintain new technology and familiarize to new software to support pay benchmarking, analysis of competitive compensation position, management of data, forecasting, and analysis.
• Periodically produce analyses, report, and compensation models for HR Director and top management’s review. Derive conclusions from all data include visualization of data, trends, market intelligence data.
• Support HR to conduct job evaluation for exempt status, internal equity, and external competitiveness against salary survey data.
• Initiate survey data analysis for annual merit program.
• Review the participation submissions in annual salary and benefit surveys to external vendor and responsible for overseeing maintenance of the surveys.
• Maintains compensation and benefits programs aligned to market by periodically benchmarking existing programs and recommend changes as appropriate.
• Conduct data audits and support data integrity processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity in HR and total reward systems.
• Support HR in reviewing salary increases, transfers, promotions and hiring salaries to assure equity and compliance with policies.
• Identify opportunities to improve communication around compensation and benefits programs and initiatives and implement ideas in a timely manner.
• Manage external compensation consultant when engaged in reviewing compensation program and guideline or ad hoc projects.
• Assist in the development, writing, and editing of corporate compensation policies, guidelines, and procedures.
• Provide recommendation to HR and top management on total reward decisions, pay guidelines, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation.
• Assist in preparing material for any compensation committee meetings, as needed.
• Assist with various special ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
• Strong compensation expertise in the areas of merit pay programs, incentive and bonus plans, job evaluation, and salary survey use and methodology.
• Demonstrated analytical and reporting skills, experience in compensation design, analysis, and job market research.
• Understanding of compensation, benchmarking, gathering and presenting data.
• Identify trends, opportunities, relevant issues, and recommend or proposal to maintain the Company’s total rewards in competitive edge.
• Work experience in taking on compensation design programs or relevant projects.
• Understanding of legal, financial, and economic issues that impact various facets of compensation design, practice and decision making.
• Collaborative team player who has the ability to effectively interact with multiple working styles as well as work across all levels.
• Strong computer skills of Word, PowerPoint, advance knowledge of Excel (include VLOOKUP, pivot tables, mail merge in Excel, calculation, and analysis).
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong business acumen.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to conduct professional presentations.
• Demonstrated effectively worked in a multi-cultural, global team environment.
• Ability to multi-task and effectively completion of initiatives and change.
Education and/or Experience
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in compensation, with experience supporting all levels of employees in the organization.
• Background in sales compensation and experience with compensation design and analysis in a commercial pharmaceutical company.
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP).