|Location:||New York, NY|
|Salary:||$70K - 75K (DOE)|
|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Native Level|
日系商社にてHR Senior Specialist募集中です。
• Responsible for Payroll of transferees
• Supervision and coordination of all health/dental insurance plans, and income tax filing.
• Performs data entry into GSAP/Excel.
Key Responsibility areas:
• Prepares calculation of allowances and other related payroll data and gross up ratio under Net guaranteed policy for rotational staffs and trainees. Reviews payroll register in order to ensure accuracy.
• Prepares adjustment for salary and fringe benefits differences between the company and subsidiary/affiliate.
• Supervision and coordination on health/dental insurance plan. Make a proposal of next plan based on reviewing the plan annually.
• Performs data entry into GSAP/Excel. Pays consultant and other invoices by posting entries to GSAP. Maintains files on all such activities. Prepares/ generates routine recurrent reports via GSAP/Excel.
• Handles relocation fees for arrivals and departures. Interprets company policy, classifies and approves expenses into appropriate accounts.
• Assists with rotational staffs and trainees in their individual tax filing including conducting New Hire workshops and health insurance claim process.
• Other duties as assigned including handling irregular issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive Human Resources Payroll experience.
• Experience with ADP preferable.
• Must be organized, detail-oriented and sensitive to deadlines based on excellent communications skills.
• Possesses characteristics such as adaptability, dependability and interpersonal skills.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint Proficient.
• SAP/GSAP experience preferred.
• Native Speaker and writer of Japanese, proficiency in English required.