|Salary:||$46,200 + Bonus|
|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Native Level|
Japanese NPO seeks a Business Support Service and Accounting Associate.
Position: Business Support Service and Accounting Associate
Work Hour: Monday to Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM (including 1 hour lunch break
Term: May , 2021~
• Business support services
1) Research service (short report service): consults with/support a supervisor, searches data and/or information and creates charts, etc. Files records of short reports.
2) Briefing service: receives requests as a contact window, sorts requests to persons/departments in charge and informs them to deal with requests. Follows up progress if needed. Records requests of briefings.
3) Inquiry service: consults with/support a supervisor, searches data and/or information and provides information by answering questions and requests. Files records of inquiries and responses.
• Accounting operations
1) Tracks budget expenses, updates budget charts by accounting codes and by sections, and informs sections on a regular basis.
2) Supports accounting operations by filing documents, reconciling statements, and running software programs for all transactions within the department. Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
3) Checks travel expense forms.
• Department(office) operations
1) Prepares reports requested by NY office GA dept, Tokyo HQ and local/federal governments. Maintains equipment ledgers.
2) Orders business cards and sets up meetings.
3) Maintains department operations by receiving and distributing communications, serves customers; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer needs and keeping customers informed of status.
• Interpersonal and bilingual communication skills (English/Japanese), ability to thrive in multi-cultural setting.
• Multi-tasking: capability of dealing with large quantities of work accurately.
• Reporting skills in a timely manner.
• Organization, attention to detail, productivity, confidentiality and dependability.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook. Familiarity with accounting software.
• Marketing, Business Development or Sale experience, especially experience related to collecting and analyzing data (Preferred).
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• BA/College degree or higher degree
Approx. $46,200.00+ Discretionary Bonus
• Group insurance (medical, dental, vision and life)
After receiving resume, following our screening process, we will have 1st and 2nd interviews by online.