|Language:||English: Native Level, Japanese: Conversation Level|
Japanese IT company seeks a Helpdesk Engineer in NYC
【Job Title】 Helpdesk Engineer
Responsibilities include providing Help Desk / technical support on system administration timely manner
• Serves as the first point of contact for end users seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or instant message, or walk-ins.
• Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and resolves technical system, hardware and/or software issues.
• Provides efficient and appropriate resolution and excellent customer service.
• Escalates unsolved complex issues to appropriate personnel in timely manner.
• Maintains records of technical issues inquired, provided resolutions and time spent to solve issues.
• Provides feedback received from end users to the superior.
• Identifies and suggests possible improvements on procedures.
• Keeps track of loaner laptops, mobile wifi, and other loaner devises.
• Maintains professional and good-natured relationship with end users.
• Performs, collects and updates necessary documentation, filing and listing.
• Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace.
• Reports all irregular issues and problems to manager(s) and works to resolve those issues.
• Complies with all company and client’s policies and procedures.
• Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by superior.
• English language fluency in reading, writing and speaking are required
• Japanese language fluency in reading, writing and speaking are preferred.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience. Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related field, preferred.
• Two to three-year experience of IT technical support, helpdesk or similar position.
• Skills: Analysis, customer service, flexibility/adaptability, listening & understanding, multitasking, problem-solving, relationship building, research, time management, information technology functional specialist, interpersonal & communication
one of our Client’s site in NYC (However, depends on the client’s needs/policy, might be assigned for Telecommuting.)
Non-exepmt. Full Time/ Temp to Perm. After 90 Days Introductory Period.
7 hours shift between 8:30 A.M. to 8:00 P.M., Monday through Friday except holidays.
Details of Shifts are
③12PM - 8PM.
However, it may be changed depending on the business needs.
【Benefits】Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/LTD etc.=Eligible after 60 Days waiting period.