|Language:||English: Business Level|
Japanese company seeks a Senior Coordinator, Creative and Marketing.
Position Title: Senior Coordinator
Department: Creative & Marketing
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: VP, Creative & Marketing
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Date Last Modified: ASAP
As Senior Coordinator within the Creative and Marketing Division of the company, you will have an opportunity to help with promotion of our content IPs, build marketing plans, and execute approved strategy.
The individual in this position reports to VP of Creative and Marketing and works under guidance of Associate Manager of Creative and Marketing. The individual is expected to initiate and execute effective press campaigns and promotional activations, while developing strong relationships with partners and vendors.
Primary Job Functions
• Assist with strategic planning and rollout of marketing initiatives for our content titles.
• Manage press campaigns and releases, working with partners to best promote the visibility and assessing new opportunities.
• Initiate and manage digital and physical promotional activations
• Liaise with partners to facilitate effective communication, approvals, scheduling and completion of projects and tasks.
• Help with the creation of marketing materials (including social posts, video assets, advertisements, trade show materials and presentations) in relation to brand promotion and company PR.
• Gather and study analytical data from digital platforms where we have presence
• Research and facilitate consumer outreach, keeping on top of market trends, in order to monitor our titles as well as to expand business opportunities by gathering competitive intelligence.
• Work with the company and internal team to create any decks and materials for meetings.
• Support the team when necessary with other creative and marketing tasks
• Perform special tasks and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by VP of Creative and Marketing
Other Job Functions
• Perform special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the supervisory.
• Maintain high ethical standards in the workplace.
• Report all irregular issues and problems to the supervisor for solution.
• Maintain good communication with others including outside contacts.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures.
• Seek constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing, creative or licensing of children’s content
• Computer presentation skills including PowerPoint and excel.
• Adobe Creative Suite competency preferred
• Attention to detail and hands-on approach
• Strong understanding of traditional and new media and digital marketing platforms
• Interest in animated content
• Proven experience in managing multiple creative processes
• Knowledge of print, video and digital technology
• A competent learner, who is able to take directions and flourish in assuming new responsibilities within a multi-cultural working environment.
• Able to travel domestically and internationally
• Japanese language skills and/or experience in dealing with Japanese culture
• Holidays and PTO days
• Medical and dental insurance
• 401(k) plan