|Location:||JFK Airport, NY|
|Salary:||$21 - 26/hour (DOE)|
|Language:||English: Business Level|
Japanese logistics company seeks an Inside Sales.
Work hours: Mon - Friday 9AM - 5:30PM
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Air import and Export quotation from customer or overseas.
- Air Import and Export RFQ.
- Call or E-mail with existing customer and find business opportunity
- Cold call to new potential customer.
1. Strong teamwork skills and inclination
2. Strong communication skills – listening, public
Minimum Requirements: Education, Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
1. B.A./B.S. Degree or equivalent or related industry experience
2. Familiar with logistics concepts including, contracts and tariffs desirable
3. Strong computer skills-Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
4. 1-2 years logistic industry experience desirable
5. Analytical skill (familiar with logistics concept and planning concept)
6. Knowledge of international commerce (sales and payment term, method, customs regulations etc.) desirable