|Salary:||Up to $120K (DOE)|
|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Business Level|
Japanese manufacturing company seeks a Global Supply Chain Manager.
General Position Summary
This position is to perform and direct the organization’s supply chain operations and strategy including vendor selection, qualification, purchasing, and logistics.
Essential Job Functions
• Plan and implement overall supply chain strategy
• Collaborate with sales and engineering to process orders
• Identify deficiency, bottlenecks in the workflow; draft and implement streamlined workflow
• Collaborate with engineering to discover, select and qualify vendors
• Negotiate contracts
• Collaborate to implement inventory management system
• Plan and manage inventory
• Oversee imports and exports, ensure compliance with domestic and international trade regulatory requirements
• Site audit supply chain where necessary
• Research and proposal different approaches to help improve quality, delivery and lower costs
• Performs, collects and updates necessary documentation, filing and listing.
• Performs clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning & printing, sending/receiving fax and letters etc.
• Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace.
• Reports all irregular issues and problems to manager(s) and works to resolve those issues.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures.
• Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, Procurement or related disciplines and 5+ years of work experience in related field.
• 5+ years of work experience in relevant role.
***English & Japanese language fluency in reading, writing and speaking is MUST.