|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Native Level|
Japanese company is seeking an Inside Sales.
• Prepares necessary documents when orders are received; enters and processes all incoming order via EDI, web portal, and email.
• Understands all account/customer specific requirement (shipping, barcode, labeling, etc.), and ensures items are recorded and properly defined on each sales order.
• Issues Sales Order and Invoice based on Spot order and Consignment Usage Report.
• Communicates with customers via phone, email or in person; checks accuracy and product availability before processing purchase orders, confirmations, invoices, order cancellations, changes in product or obtains details of complaints.
• Provides sales support such as item/price registration, sample request, and quotation preparation.
• Works with sales representatives and the management team to stay up-to-date on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in product and company policies.
• Creates and maintains internal sales operational manual and its related documents as needed.
• Performs other duties as required to support the sales department and other departments, as needed.
• Investigates trends in order placement or vendor managed inventory consumption based on operating conditions and production plans.
• Informs factories regarding customers’ inventory status in order to shorten the shipping time when orders are received.
• Provides price quotes, proposals, and notify credit terms to customers.
• Identifies and resolves customer concerns; Resolves customer’s’ complaints via phone and/or email.
• Manages inventory and physical inventory counts of assigned customers.
EDUCATIONAL: Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Sales related work for more than one (1) year preferred
Japanese = Native level / English = Business level