|Location:||New York, NY|
|Language:||English: Native Level, Japanese: Conversation Level|
Japanese company seeks a Marketing & Sales Associate.
This is non-exempt position.
(1) Primary Job Descriptions – Medical Division
(a) Sales and Customer service
• Presents company’s products.
• Coordinates, develops and maintains relationships with potential and existing clients in the medical industry.
• Answers inquiries from customers concerning products, or their uses.
• Communicates with customers and third parties, collect information, conduct research, analyze and compile reports.
• Resolves customer complaints, and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations.
• Manages orders, deliveries, inventories, credit lines.
• Gathers and analyzes information of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new products and services.
• Develop and implements marketing strategies including sales promotions, marketing/advertising campaigns, etc.
(c) Business Development
• Identifies and maps the Company’s strengths and market needs
• Develops business strategies and plans including problem solving procedures
• Manages both our existing sales pipeline and develops new business opportunities through networking
• Gathers informative data about customer trends and tastes, as well as information about the competition in each market in which the business is involved, industry regulations, and intellectual properties.
(d) Budget management
• Manages budget for business that this position is responsible for
• Assists with the preparation of budgets
• Presents budgets proposals
• Reports to division management on periodical such as weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual basis about the division’s business situation.
• Creates the year beginning budgetary and assesses the year end budgetary results.
(e) Division Management
• Assists the Division Management by performing special project assignments as necessary.
(2) Secondary job responsibilities (Administrative Support)
(a) Translation and proofreading
• Translates business materials between Japanese and other languages; proofreads business documents written in English.
(b) Keeps Management informed
• Reports problems immediately to Management in person or in writing in order to avoid confusion and further problems in a timely and effective manner.
• Participates in the meetings as required.
(c) Ensures Smooth Operations
• Ensures that management's strategy to keep division members’ productivity is adhered to.
• Establishes standard operating procedure/guidelines.
• Identifies and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Ensures the Staff perform assigned tasks accurately
• Allows the Company to maximize financial performance and limit risk.
(d) General Administrative Tasks
• Prepares and distributes reports in a timely and effective manner.
• Enters data into the database accurately.
• Files documents correctly.
• Makes photocopies.
• Distributes mails and incoming faxes
• Other administrative duties as requested by Management.
Experience / Minimum Qualification Needed
Demonstrable experience as a customer account management
Phenomenal market research skills
Excellent communication skills and organizational skills, as well as high attention to detail
Analytical and multitasking skills to create project timelines and project management skill
Language: English - Native level, Japanese – Conversational, Spanish - Plus
Hours: 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
Location: Manhattan, NY, Hybrid (WFH and Office) *3days at office.
Salary: $45-$60K(DOE) *Non-exempt position.