|Location:||New York, NY|
|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Business Level|
Japanese company seeks a Japanese Bilingual IT Customer Support Representative for immediate hire.
*This position is hybrid and requires the candidate to commute to their office in NYC about twice a week.
- Responds to service related customer inquiries or troubleshooting by phone and email
- Instructs network carriers to troubleshoots circuit outages and usability issues
- Communicates with application service providers/resellers to respond to customer inquiries
- Provides customers with remote instructions to isolate the cause of Internet connection outages
- Provides customers with basic instructions on the use of the computer & network application services
- Escalates trouble tickets to the engineering team once the work level of a service ticket is beyond the scope of the 1st level support
- Manages ongoing service tickets and ensure the expected service levels
- Sends notices for planned or unexpected service outages to customers in a timely manner
An ideal candidate must have;
- Business level speaking and writing skills in both Japanese and English
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- A willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Experiences of collaborating with a team in a business environment
Regular working hours is 9 am – 5 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
With teamwork, covers working hours of 9 am – 5 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) from Monday to Friday (12 – 8 pm EST from Monday to Friday), in case of absence or vacation of a customer support representative covers 9 am – 5 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) from Monday to Friday (12 – 8 pm EST from Monday to Friday in NYC).