|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Native Level|
勤務時間: Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 5:00PM (1hr lunch break)
給与: $26-$29/hr (DOE)
The incumbent is responsible for initiating and coordinating accounting, bookkeeping, audit, and administrative details. Assists Vice President(s) in charge to supervise administrative assistants in effective implementation of general affairs and secretarial functions. This position involves a high degree of confidential information.
■Duties and Responsibilities
Accounting (1) - 50%
(1) Quarterly financial closing
(2) Perform monthly closing of books
(3) Process and post all credit and debit transactions to General Ledger
(4) Handle cash management
(5) Prepare government filing documents
(6) Communicate and work with accounting and legal firms
• Prepare tax projection.
• Maintain EXCEL Accounting and Sage Accounting system.
Accounting (2) - 15%
• Prepare annually financial closing.
• Make monthly accounting reports.
• Prepare tax filings, such as corporate tax, local tax and sales & used tax.
• Prepare the internal and external auditing.
Accounting (3) - 15%
• Process all Accounts Payable transactions.
• Attends other accounting matters requested by the supervisor(s).
• Performs other projects and related duties as assigned.
• Works closely with Vice President(s) on accounting practice to facilitate efficient internal control.
• Recommends improvements or changes in accounting procedures in compliance with new as well as existing regulations.
• Update manuals periodically: Accounting manual, Tax Provision Preparation, Quarterly Financial Closing and Audit Preparation manuals.
• Sharing the accounting procedures and know-how to team members.
• Plans and executes overall efficiency improvements of accounting works.
Administrative - 20%
• Provides conducive and effective office environment by maintaining office equipment, supplies and furniture; repairs them if needed,
• Receives, sends and files letters and facsimiles,
• Attends visitors and messengers; contacts the appropriate person or department for direction or leads visitors to an assigned conference room,
• Notifies supervisor immediately any difficult or unusual situation in the reception area and throughout the office,
• Orders and maintains office supplies as needed,
• Sharing the general affairs procedures and know-how to team members,
• Plans and executes overall efficiency improvements of general affairs.
• Provides secretarial supports to the President and Vice President(s),
• Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
Function is carried out under the general and moderate work instructions from the Vice President(s) in charge under the established office practices, procedures and precedents.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• At least three years of corporate tax filing and financial closing, and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Good knowledge of corporate policies and procedures of accounting, auditing, tax and the general affairs functions,
• Good knowledge of modern office practices and procedures and the use of office machines and equipment,
• Organizing abilities for priority setting and attends to details,
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel, co-workers, business visitors and the general public,
• Sufficient skill in operating PC,
• Basic knowledge of the Company and the building security requirements and procedure