|Location:||Torrance, CA |
|Language:||English: Business Level, Japanese: Native Level|
Job Title: Audit Senior
Location: Torrance, CA
Type: Full Time
Accounting firm seeks a Japanese bilingual Audit Senior in Torrance, CA location.
They seek a self-motivated professional with a genuine desire to embrace this challenging career opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment while taking on a variety of assignments.
Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to join our employee friendly corporate culture, which also offers excellent career growth and mobility.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits.
• Begin to develop advanced knowledge and other special purpose frameworks, where applicable, and financial statement presentation.
• Obtain a thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
• Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process.
• Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues.
• Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business.
• Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
• Perform other job-related duties as necessary
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with major in Accounting
• CPA License or actively working toward attaining CPA license
• Minimum of 2-3 years of public accounting experience
• U.S. GAAP/GAAS knowledge
• Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, in English AND Japanese
• Demonstrates an ability to function at a high level in a deadline driven, time-sensitive environment
• Must be a team player